DK's Academic & professional Development Program
This program is designed to promote academic excellence and optimize career and professional development opportunities after college for the Brothers of Delta Kappa Theta.
The Delta Kappa Theta Academic and Professional Development Program works alongside SUNY Potsdam and its Center for Applied Learning towards strengthening this experience as best as possible for members of the brotherhood.
As a result the program includes previous success stories for Brothers of Delta Kappa Theta such as:
- Incentives for active members who demonstrate a dedication to academic excellence
- Alumni mentorship of active members
- Summer and break employment opportunities
- Entry-level employment for graduating seniors
- A network for graduating students and alumni seeking career opportunities
- A channel for alumni seeking to hire qualified candidates
- A business-to business network for alumni business owners
Another benefit for the Brotherhood of Delta Kappa Theta Fraternity exists when we combine our large network of alumni along with today's technology to present Delta Kappa Theta on Social Media.